Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What You Don’t Know Wont Hurt You, Or Will It? Is it bad to want to know the future?


I have received letters in the past from certain groups of people in regards to the dangers of psychic readings. In one particular letter I received, the person wrote quote “If God wanted us to know the future, then everyone would be psychic.” I responded by writing back “ Well, I believe that everyone is psychic, so I am doing what I was born to do”. I do understand their point of view. Life is about trial and error, applying knowledge and belief in order to receive the experiences that life has to offer.

It is my belief that God gave us certain abilities to learn and navigate through life’s experiences. Our psychic ability is one way we can accomplish this. I have been told by some that using intuition in a sense ( no pun intended) is cheating. Is a boxer cheating if he has a long reach? Is a basketball player cheating if he can jump over 6 feet into the air? Possessing abilities, any ability are gifts bestowed upon us. If someone displays a strong ability in a particular area in life, they should not be shunned for it, but embraced for it. No one rejects a surgeon for his ability to keep a steady hand or denounces an artist for the ability to manipulate a paint brush. We are all gifted in different ways and ones ability should be used to help others that lack in these areas.

The future is based on whats happening in the present. To predict future events is to simply validate what is happening in the present. Being Psychic is not about knowing the future in its entirety, otherwise what would be the challenge? To know the future in absolutes is not possible. To be psychic or to use ones intuitive ability is to have an understanding of future events that can aid a person on their present road in life. Do not be afraid of your unique abilities. They are unique because not many posses or understand your abilities. It is your job to share your abilities and teach others that they too can benefit from them. This is what I do with my abilities everyday, I hope you find the strength in your life to do the same.

Your personal Psychic and friend for life,
Ron Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment