Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Now or Later? Changing the present for a better future


I have been doing psychic readings for a very long time. Anyone who knows me or my work know that when they come to see me, they will find crystal bowls and jars filled with different candies of my youth. I feel that candies can be beautiful to look at just like gems are. One of my favorite candies are now or laters. Hey, Ronald Reagan had Jelly Beans and I have my favorite. If I didn’t know any better, I would say that the person who came up with the name Now or Later was a psychic. The colors of these candies represent almost all of the colors of the light spectrum. The name in itself explains the simple dynamics of predicting the future. Simply put what is created “now” is manifested “later”.

One of the most repeated questions I have heard in my career is “Can we change the future?”. This question can only be answered when first questioning what is the future? The future is uncertain and can only be understood in its pure absolute by its Maker. In order to understand the future one must see what the future is not, only then can you get closer to its true meaning. The future can not be seen by our third dimensional vantage point. The future is not stable but dynamic. The future does not affect the present or the past but the past and the present does affect the future. The future does not exists until it does. The future is not the end but the beginning of the present. The future is where duality lives, where cycles in life become complete.

I look at the future on a personal and universal basis. Our personal future is part of the universal future. Any event in our personal future can affect the universal future and visa versa. The events that happen in the present creates the cycle which ends and begins the future. If these events change then the future changes. It is this reason that makes my job exciting and fulfilling. How many times have you done something only to regret it later. One should never hold regret, but we learn in order not to repeat the mistakes we regret to have made. When I make a prediction, I help to guide an individual on a positive path in order to shape the events of there present in order to create future events that are positive.

No one can change the future, because in the third dimension, the future does not exist until it becomes the present. Psychics can look into the future for clues and details to see if we are creating a present that is positive for us. In the mean time, focus on the present. It is a beautiful gift where experience is made and life’s rewards await. No wonder why today is called the present, it is a present.

Your personal Psychic and friend for life,
Ron Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment