Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tell Me What You See - The do's and don'ts of readings

When a person approaches me for a reading, they do so with a sense of skepticism, curiosity and nervousness. Some clients have had disappointing readings in the past and have come to me because of the high recommendations of past clients and friends. Others come because they have never had a reading before and they heard of my work through word of mouth or the media. Whatever the reason as to why a person comes to me, there is always a sense of nervousness because one part of them wants to know what may come to past while the other part is terrified to hear of bad news to come. We see in movies of fortune tellers telling a customer of bad fortune to come, impending death and gloom. This is just to make a movie plot more dynamic and thrilling to carry on a particular story line. There are, however, psychic readers who take advantage of peoples curiosity and nervousness in order to profit from them. "There is certain doom in your future" as they gaze into their tarot cards or crystal balls "you must give me all of your clothes so I can bless them in order to protect you from the negative forces that surround you" all for the low low price of $299.99. I have personally visited many store front fortune tellers over the years without disclosing my proffesion. Only a few had some insight, but most lacked even the understanding of what they were doing. Imagine their surprise when I took their deck of cards and switched roles on them. It wasn't a pretty sight including much profanity on their part, some tears of remorse and one reader in particular who quit their newly found profession.

   Predicting the future is a fine line because the future is always on a fine line, waiting to change at any millisecond. I see predicitions on two main levels, short term and long term (I will go into detail what I mean by that in future articles). Short term predictions are more definite because the time necessary to change future outcome is not enough. Long term predictions can change easier because there is more time for certain events to take place and change the future outcome. This leads me to the do's and don'ts of Psychic readings.

   If I am reading someone, I have a responsibility to my self and the person who I am advising. I know that at the end of the reading, my advice will either be acted upon, remembered, forgotten or denied until the predictions come to be. If I see bad health in a person for example and it will come to pass later in their life, I will warn them of the potential danger and ask them to try and change their health regimns and seek the help of a health practitioner. This would be a long term prediction and it is based on what is happening in their life in the present. If they do not change their ways and continue with a blind eye, the prediction will be more of a possibility. Another example is if I read someone and my vision is of them loosing their job in the next few weeks. This would be a short term prediction. What do you think would happen if I told someone one "tomorrow is your last day at the office"? A person could respond with laughter and skepticism, denial, or actually not go to work at all. Just because you loose your job, it doesn't mean that it is a bad thing. You may be offered a new opportunity soon after that profits you beyond your prior position. The loss may bring you closer to someone in your life and the scenarios go on and on. So how would I answer my client? I would tell them to be prepared for a change in business and advise them how they can take advantage of the change based on the other visions I see in my reading and my experiences.

   No one can know absolute truth and Psychics are no different. A Psychic can only interpret based on natural ability, training and experience. Also remember as the old saying goes " to err is human". Psychics are not robots. We are not computers and if we were, we still would have the potential to malfunction. Psychic readings and predictions are tools we can use to better our lives. These predicitions and readings are based on interpretation of the intuitive advisor. Another aspect one must know and is not talked about, is the fact that you as the questioner can help with the interpretation. You know yourself better than anyone else and as I always say, everyone is psychic one way or the other. When a Psychic gives you a reading, keep your opinions to yourself until the end of the reading. Afterward, share with the psychic what you think did not make sense and work on the prediction together. If you go to a Psychic with the intent of proving him or her wrong, you are just wasting your time. What is the point? Either way you will either believe or disbelieve until future events tell you otherwise. Make the most out of your reading. Share your ideas and together you can come to a more keen conclusion. Like my mother use to say" Two people thinking makes two people smarter"

Your personal Psychic and friend for life,
Ron Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment